Your cart is currently empty!
CONCRETE SCREWBOLT M8 10X150MM CSK HEAD ZINC BOX OF 50
R958.23 Ex VAT
Out of stock
10 x 150 mm
QTY: 50 Piece
The CONCRETE SCREW-BOLT from RAWLPLUG is an innovative mechanical anchor meant for permanent or temporary installations into high quality reinforced cracked and non-cracked concrete and hollow-core slabs. Unrivalled in many applications due to the speed of installation, simplicity and small edge distance requirements.
This mechanical anchor allows you to do many installations in a short amount of time. With the counter sunk head it becomes a perfect solution for installations of safes, burglar bars, safety gates, handrails, balustrades, gates and fences, scaffolding, formwork support systems, structural elements, partitions and support and more!
- Available in different corrosion resistant coatings C1-C4
- Unique and patented thread profile
- Perfect machined tip allows for easy applications
- 6 Screw head variants for easy adaptions to fixture
- C1 & C2 Seismic approvals
- Triple thread ensures optimum load capacity
- Screw-bolt is fully supported by EasyFix design software
- Quick fix if measurements are incorrect
WARNING: Using any tool can be dangerous. Always select the right tool for the job.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.